Breaking News

Cornelius celebrates his love, Vivian



In the abundance of the heart , the mouth will always speak out.
As if like never before , joy has had me all at the track of dawn till present .
If a  very special person was born today ,then, it is you .

The bells started tolling as of yesterday conveying heavy messages of joy and love into my heart. I recalled a rebirth of a dear one in absentia.

A mountain-like duty was placed on my head right from bed this morning ranging from lectures to incessant group discussions . Though my mind went wholesomely divided because I needed to cut a birth day cake elsewhere in the upper west region to commensurate your birthday, but academic pressure retained me back. But luckily enough, I am always blessed likewise you as the smartest guy Sampson is forever present to help dine and wine with you.
I saw my spirit wallowing in the atmosphere searching for money to buy a present but could not by virtue of constraints.

I bellowed because I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world.But then I realised that it is not possible. You yourself are the cutest gift in the world . What can I give you then?
A dear one like you is more precious and priceless than the most beautiful diamond.
Your birthday is the most perfect opportunity for me to show you how much I care and grateful I am to have you a love one.

I am infront of the long queue of well wishers and choirestors from afar to wish you a happy birthday. Let God be the center of every decision you take at this precious moment with regard to your celebrations, jollifications and felicitations.

May this day bring you all that your heart desires .
May it also cause you to pause and reflect and make projections in your life.

Before I leave you enjoying I wish to use this opportunity as your birthday to give you a candid advice. I wish to state that life is too short and the greatest harm you can ever cause yourself is to distant yourself from Him, in thus regard draw yourself closer to God and live a life that is pleasing to Him. May the supervening powers of God be upon you.

Enjoy the camaraderie.
It's I CORNY your love.

No comments