Breaking News

WISHES AND FELICITATION TO THE TENACITY CUM REVOLUTION MAN.

FRATERNAL WISHES AND FELICITATION TO THE TENACITY CUM REVOLUTION MAN. Today is a special occasion for a special man. Some people call him "Tenacity" others call him "Revolution" but the name that has gained public attention is "The Kokoo Symposium man" a nomenclature he arrogated to himself after scribbling that controversial book titled "Kokoo Symposium" which he used to satirize the sociopolitical environment of COLTEK as negligence, parochial interest and bad leadership become a centre stage. Well, let me leave that for another day since today is a day for merrimentation and jollification. He is formally known as A K Seyram, who happens to be the current Electoral Commissioner of SRC, a position he gained by merit, having portrayed his unrepentant penchant to contribute his quota to the development of COLTEK. Though he bitterly loss the SRC Presidential elections, the institution recognises his innovative ideas in the comity of student leadership. His appointment was no news to some of us who have been politicking with him for more than two years now. Initially, I decided not to scribble anything and on a second thought, I told myself that I must make an attempt to weave some few words together. This mixed feelings were ignited by the fact that the gentleman we are celebrating today, is a man well known for his apt creative writing skills and so one would certainly be a state of dilemma especially in the choice of diction. The former minority leader of student Parliament in the 10th Parliament is known for his ability to give historical accounts on pertinent issues and created a niche for himself when it comes to history and international politics. He uses that knowledge sometimes mischievously to win his debate. It is also obvious that he is an innovative, creative and industrious young man. Sometimes, I describe him "as too business minded" Yes, that is him. We need his caliber in this country to help arrest the skyrocketing unemployment rate, a socioeconomic issue that has gained notoriety for years now. Unlike many young people who despise farming, this young man is a proud cocoa farmer and I'm reliable informed that he spends most of his time in the cocoa farm. I even learnt he returned from his cocoa farm just yesterday in order to celebrate his birthday. Such a hard working young man clearly deserves my attention. Hon Seyram, though I am so financially incapacitated that I'm unable to follow the tradition of "adonkolising" your day, let me take solace in the intercourse of words which I believe you take so much pleasure in as a literature student. I succinctly wish you a very joyous day on this day of your birthday. I believe at the right time, I will be in good standing to perform the tradition. Happy birthday 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾 FROM A MAN WITH SIMILAR VISION AND INTEREST, DENIS ANDABAN YELIBANGNIBA

No comments