Breaking News

MY BEST WISHES TO DANIEL AWUNI, FORMER DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS, STUDENTS' PARLIAMENT, UEW-K.

MY BEST WISHES TO DANIEL AWUNI, FORMER DIRECTOR OF AFFAIRS, STUDENTS' PARLIAMENT, UEW-K. FROM A HUMBLE FRIEND AND COLLEAGUE STUDENT LEADER, HON DENIS ANDABAN I am always of the view that, man must be celebrated during his life time and not after he has passed on. Ironically, on the part of our world, Africa in particular, we mostly celebrate people and their legacies when they are no longer alive. That is a total disincentive as far as instilling nationalism and heroism is concerned. We must give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar as in the words of Shakespeare. It is on this premise that I want to succinctly weave some few words together in an attempt to eulogies a humble young man who caught my admiration in the early days of my life on Campus and has since maintained same. Sometimes, I begin to wonder how God created some people but well, God works is beyond man's understanding. Daniel Awuni is such a brilliant young man who humbles himself before his friends and constituents. He is very tolerating, accommodating, respectful, fast learning and hard working. When he had the opportunity to serve the 10th parliament as the director of Public Affairs, he executed his work with ingenuity, dexterity and dignity. I'm tempted to conclude though not on any scientific backgrounds, that humble and soft spoken people are the most successful leaders the world has always produced. I must say that his wisdom and intellectual sagacity do not match his physical or muscular disposition. He is more than you see him. Well reserved and always act like roman seminarian on an oath of celibacy. It is this enviable personal attributes that has placed him into another responsibility as a Co-Host to Mynd105.1fm show "Objective Politics" where he does it excellently with his boss Eric Dumenu, another genius. On the occasion of celebrating his birthday, I feel overly, sensationally and extremely elated to associate myself among other friends and colleagues who take time out of busy schedules to shower words of gratitude and good wishes on this unique humble character. It is my prayer and hope to see this gentleman grow day by day in all facets of life. It is my strongest conviction that we shall get the highest opportunity one day, in our quest to contributing to nation building for the love of God and Country. Good qualities may be hidden but can never be left unutilized with time. People may abandon you but they shall come back to you at the right time. Let me leave you with the words of Confucius as you celebrate. "Virtue is more to a man than either water or fire. I have seen men die from treading on water and fire, but I have never seen a man die from treading the course of virtue." A word to the wise......... I wish you a very joyous day. 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

No comments