Breaking News

CELEBRATING PETER TWENEBOAH OF UEW-K


It is of  great satisfaction to use this day and time to be part of the annals of history of a young but promising intellectual in the person of Tweneboah Peter.

This is a young respectable man I got to know much in level 200. Even though I knew the gentleman from scratch, little did I know of his generosity,  friendliness and quest to help others till level 200. At a time that some of us became perpetual absentees because of leadership ,  this is a compassionate mate that ensured that we got well prepared notes to read and write quizzes and exams.  This is an uncommon quality of a University student because many believe that we are here on our own and nobody has any added responsibility of helping another person who  decides to do things outside the lecture hall.  But for him,  combining leadership and academics would have been extremely challenging.  Let me not shy to say that at a time,  I had to depend solely on the personal notes of this enviable personality.

More importantly,  when he was giving the position of the class PRO,  he worked with passion and commitment for the betterment of the entire class.  He had to run helter skelter just to ensure that things were well arranged for learning convenience.

I do remember vividly,  approaching him,  showing my love for him and my willingness to help him in an area I know I'm ahead of him.  Let me reserve that one for our personal conversation one day.  The summary however is that,  I will never forget of him inasmuch as we all grow to meet our aspirations.

Peter,  as you celebrate your milestone today,  I join course mates and friends to extend my best wishes to you.  It is my endless prayer that we shall make it to the highest level.  You have an admirable personality despite your intelligence and I admonish that you remain original.  That uncommon characteristic of yours shall catapult you to the height of life in no time.  I'm not a prophet though but as an analyst,  I can easily see a tree full of edible fruits.  We shall benefit from each other. 

I succinctly wish you a very joyous birthday.  May God grant you long life. 
For the time being,  enjoy this message and remember me in your heart as I do here in the Upper West Region. 

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

Your Love
Denis Andaban

No comments