Breaking News

CELEBRATING D J SHARON OF TUMPAANI FM

THE DAY OF DJ SHARON OF TUMPAANI FM

Sharon,  as I sit down reflecting on my life, the struggles,  the numerous unachieved aims,  the opposition and the mockery,  I realised one thing.  Happiness is medicine and long life is the aspiration of all.  This is where our aims as individuals crisscross. 

In life,  you meet different people in the struggle line.  Some going up,  some coming down and some moving side by side with you.  I met this young gentleman just a year and a half ago.  Though my junior in many spectacles,  his respect and recognition for me is amazing.

The now famous radio station started with just one DJ,  DJ Sharon known in his real life as Suglo Aaron.  His thrives have so far made the station, TUMPAANI 88.5FM competitive in the area of entertainment. 

Yesterday,  9th July 2018 was a special day as it marked the birthday of this gentleman.  Busy schedules did not permit me to be part of the milestone of this fast growing magical DJ.

Today,  I'm privileged to extend my best wishes and felicitations to DJ Sharon as he stills celebrates this remarkable day of the year. 
Sharon I wish you a very happy birthday.

You have a promising future and I encourage you to widen your social horizon.  Your programs shall continue to soar if you remain humble and hardworking. 

May the Good Lord continue to give you wisdom in all your endeavors.

No comments