Breaking News

I WANT THE ASSOCIATION'S CREDIBILITY BACK- MASA PRESIDENT, UEW-K



The new president of the Management Students' Association of the University of Education, Agyenim Boateng pledged to work very hard to win back the credibility of the Association. According to him, the Association has loss its credibility over the years and his administration is going to work very hard to ensure the credibility of the Association.

He made this bold statement while delivering his acceptance speech in the hand over ceremony that was held on 19th May, 2018 at the University of Education, Winneba Kumasi, old auditorium.

He also warned his executives that he would not accept any form of lukewarm attitude towards work. This he believes the only way they can work in the interest of members.

He used the opportunity to solicit for the support of the entire students of MASA to make his regime a successful one.

The new president is widely known for his inspirational speeches. As a good orator, he communicated his policies with eloquence and confidence and that contributed partly to his victory.
A lot is expected from him by his followers.

Below is the full speech he delivered at the ceremony.

MASA PRESIDENT ACCEPTANCE SPEECH 2018/2019 UEW-K CAMPUS

Mr. Chairman, Head of Management department, Patron of MASA, other members of the University present, Colleague MASA executive present, out-gone MASA executive present, Students of the UEW-K, ladies and gentlemen, all protocols observed. Good morning.

Mr. Chairman, I am highly delighted and esteemed to be given the singular honour to stand forth before this August gathering to present my speech on this memorable occasion. I want to express my heart felt appreciation to the Almighty God, for the strength, grace and favor that he has bestowed on us. I thank God for being the Master minder for me being elected as the MASA president to carry the vision of our noble association for the 2018/2019 academic year.

Mr. Chairman, permit me to use this imprimatur to acknowledge and express my heart felt felicitations to the gallant men and women of my campaign team, the entire student of the MASA association and everyone whose supported and prayed for the “TENACITY AND ALTRUISM” agenda through which consequentially has brought me this far as the MASA president 2018/2019 academic year. I say a big thank you to you all.

Mr. Chairman, the student body elected me among equally capable candidate to spear the frontline of the leadership of this noble association which is a tacit demonstration of public trust, I therefore on behalf of the leadership accept the responsibilities and duties so conferred on us. I pledge to serve with values, morals, ethics and principles. It is in our interest as leaders to demonstrate that character which is a cradle for leadership.

Mr. Chairman, I am of the opinion that a leader with cooperate followers will make a great, hardworking and lovely team, on this note I join hands with all my team mate for work to officially begin and I will say to my team mate and colleague executives that on know account will any look warm attitude be tolerated. We took a decision to serve the people and we must do so to the best of our ability. I also use this opportunity to solicit for the incontrovertible support of the entire student of the MASA association to make our reign a success.

Mr. Chairman, over the years our noble association has suffered credibility crisis which is fundamental tenet needed between the leadership and the student to have a congenial atmosphere. I am determined to restore and rekindle the waned credibility and reinforced our role as servant than to be served. With high held optimism of the baton that has being handed over, not only with the welfare of the association be my primary objective, but the eagerness to contribute a meaningful quota to the development of our noble association will also be topmost priority.

Mr. chairman, Lastly, I will like to affirm my commitment once again to assure the members of this noble association that, every campaign policy that was communicated during my campaign will surely be executed and go an extra mile and my very best to attend to other welfare interest of the members of our noble association.

Never, never, let never be afraid to do what is right especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society punishment are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way (Marthin Luther King Junior) this a philosophy that guides my action, and my also careful not to look the other way or in other words forgo the interest of my people.

May the Lord Almighty rest his hand on us, as we render service to humanity.


Long live MASA
Long live UEW-K
Long live Ghana
Thank you.

Agyenim Boateng
MASA President

Bright Ankomah Ameyaw
Vice President

No comments