Breaking News

DJ SHARON OF TUMPANI 88.5FM RUBBISHES RUMORS ABOUT HIS CARRIER

Life history of Dj Sharron Djship.

Many people have the conception that I, DJ Sharron have moved round the globe to learn how to do mixing as a DJ.

I moved into Issa Youth Leadership Training Institute with the knowledge of computer and other IT knowledge. I used to be the mixing master when I was even in form one and despite my mixing abilities, I was always appointed by my ICT teacher to teach my colleagues how to use the computer, other IT tools and how to even repair the computer when broken down.

I offered ICT as a course in my Secondary and Tertiary education. I was the unbreakable DJ on campus throughout back in my noble institution.

After completing successfully, I worked with Echo Sounds Entertainment owing to the passion I have for ICT. I worked there as a secretary, DJ, Video editor and capture sound recorder to mention but a few. Also, I became the assistant technician of WFM 93.5 MHz.

The rumors spreading round town is false. I accept the fact that many will be saying I learnt the aforementioned art by mimicking some top-ranking DJs in some media houses when they sit behind the console. Of course I put into practice some mixing innovations I'm able to grasp from some mentor DJs in my quest to increase my knowledge and skills in the mixing expedition: by moving to my desktop for practice.  I used to listen to DJ Slim of radio Upper West among other presenters in a bid to diversify my styles.

I moved out of Echo Sounds Entertainment after a successful attachment for about three to four years. I established my own IT center (Mighty Sounds Entertainment and an online radio; Mighty Fm) which is still alive producing capable DJs, musicians, MCs, computer and phone repairers.

 Also, through the unflinching support from my siblings and other relations,  I spearheaded the establishment of a home-based Internet Cafe (JonaFos Technology for typing, printing and results checking). I work with most of the Dj's in Upper West Region e.g. Dj Tobile, Dj SOS, Dj Power,Dj IBS,  Dj Rom etc. By the unconditional benevolence of God, I'm now working as a versatile DJ and the technical department head of a new but thriving Radio Station (Tumpaani Fm 88.5mhz) transmitting live from Nadowli (capital of the Nadowli/Kaleo district).

With sound health and longevity, I'm humbled to learn more on daily basis to exude more skills to reach the highest peak of the profession under discussion.

 God bless all my funs and well wishers.

DJ Sharon
*Contacts*
 0287978801 or 0543337884

1 comment:

  1. Nice and to interesting story.
    How can intact with you?
    Am a dj with the name DJ BUDA.
    i want to build my self very well in deejaying.can you help me?

    ReplyDelete