Breaking News

CELEBRATING COMRADE SAEED A FARUK

Celebrating Comrade Saeed A Faruk

Comrade Saeed Faruk is a young professional teacher and community development enthusiast cum politician. I see him as a mentor and friend be it in our professional lives or political lives.

Interestingly, we share common passion in the area of political communication. He has occupied a niche in holistic analysis of sociopolitical issues be it with the local language or the Queen's language. He is such an eloquent, passionate and prolific communicator for a mass party like the NDC. No wonder Faruk is a senior member of the NDC Regional communication Team, a team that has given me a greater platform to polish my strategies.

This gentleman inspires me. He would always chat me and tell me "comrade you are doing well" when indeed he never rest in this hectic exercise of communication. His work in both traditional media and social media is quite visible to all political actors in the Upper West Region. He pulls me along even when at times situations try to nail me behind. The biggest thing he has ever done to me is still very fresh in my mind but let me not mention it here.

On this special day as he celebrates his birthday, I write in all sincerity to extend my glamorous best wishes and felicitations. It is my fervent hope and prayer that Allah will continue to bless you with wisdom, strength and security to continue your good work you have been doing for the love of country and Party. I am very optimistic that our efforts shall never be in vain.

Comrade Saeed A Faruk, I wish you a happy birthday.
Where is the venue for the tea bazaar? Hihihihi
Enjoy your day and keep safe.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🌹🌺🌷🌸🌼💐🌷🌻

Denis Andaban
A junior comrade in the struggle.

No comments