Breaking News

Denis Andaban Kisses Miss COLTEK without fear and Shame.

Denis Andaban Kisses Miss COLTEK without Shame.
Dear Princess, I anticipate you and others will say I'm not qualified to call you my love but the language of the King after chalking victory in a war against his foe is obviously always different from the one he uses to adjudicate cases in his palace. Special things happen for special reasons. This is why I think today is a special privilege and opportunity to invite you, my love, for coffee tea since. Though you are very much aware of my extreme likeness for Lipton, the reason for choosing coffee tea is not far fetched. I don't need to tell you that writing to THE GREAT MISS COLTEK, the beautiful Queen of a university is in itself an achievement over death. I will not die again. Hehehe.. Sweetheart, there is actually a limited time to wine around with issues since today is a special day to wine and dine with you. Let me spare you the "big English" and succinctly show my love and care for you. In life, there are two most important events in our lives. Birth and death. For me, I believe that everybody has an opportunity to celebrate their birthdays but nobody has the opportunity to celebrate their death days. It may be theologically arguable though but that has been my stance. Dear Buy Nyx, I write from the button of my heart to join my friends to extend best wishes to you on your occasion of your birthday, an important reflection of your path of life cum milestone. It is my prayer and hope that you still have the greatest opportunity to define yourself, identity and unearth many potentials. Such a lanky tall black beautiful lady who so wishes to be a star in showbiz must actually have a lot in mind to think about. Yes, that is what you need now. Careful planning, respect, humility and living a life with principled orientation while seeking divine intervention. Your beautiful looks and romantic smiles that make somebody crazy alone, can't be a ladder for your progress. Miss, let me stop pretending like I know it all. It is just to engage you psychological but I must confess, I have extreme likeness for your personality and will talk to you anywhere to ensure your progress. Fortunately too I feel like you are at home...... I hope you understand our usual language? Don't let him read that part. I beg. Dearest, I wish you a very happy birthday. Choose the venue carefully because we have more to do. You know this "distin" needs serenity. Enjoy your day. I'm yet to consult Hon Charlse Tagoe, the minority leader of students' Parliament on issues of "adonkolism" but Hon Adingo, the majority leader has confirmed the other part and I'm jealous but it is still well. He who laughs last, laughs best. A word to the wise.......... 🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤 Your Lovely Brother. Denis Andaban (The Young Columnist and Student Activist)

No comments